Saturday, February 6, 2010

There's an old man.

There's an old man sitting in front of me at a table nearby. This old man is just sitting at the table watching a woman erase stuff on a sheet of paper. He has two books in front of him (both closed) seemingly so there's no reason to kick him out. He also has a weird hat sitting next to the books.

The woman is starting to look concerned. She keeps up looking up at this man and he just keeps moving his left hand... not really cracking his knuckles, but doing something with them. I think he's smiling at her, but it's hard to see at this angle (I am mostly watching the back of his head as I am sitting 45 degrees to the left of directly behind him). This is actually a very creepy scene the more I watch it.

He checks his watch. His watch bores him so he puts down his hand. What the fuck is he doing here? Uh-oh. He just looked back at me. Stay very still.

...

He's looking back at the girl. All is right in the world. Except to this girl.

This may be my best blog post yet.

STOP MOVING YOUR HAND OLD DUDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment